5xx Server Error in User section

Hi,

I have been trying to add users to my profile so my team can start refreshing the data that I have set up in various excel sheets.

However every time I click on the user section I get the 5XX server issue, when this first happened was around the time of the maintenance so I have left it a week and still no joy. When will this be fixed?

Kind Regards,

Robbie

Hi @Robcrown

Can you include a screenshot of the location (just before) this 5xx error appears as I have just tried this myself and everything worked out normally.

Hi Neville,

Hope this upload works, basically from logging into datadear and clicking on users I get this message:

If you could assist that would be great.

Kind Regards,

Robbie

Hi @Neville,

This error is still happening, currently I am the only one able to refresh tables and I want to be able to add users so my team can also do this but I am not able to cause of this.

Can you please review.

Kind Regards,

Robbie

Hi @Robcrown

Could you let us now in which screen/s and the exact moment when you are experiencing this error.

Hi @Neville ,

The steps I go through is go DataDear Excel add-in for Xero and QuickBooks | Dashboard Login, sign in using Xero which brings me to https://apps.datadear.com/ from here I click on users to the left. Which brings me to this screen:

I hope this helps to identify this error, as I am keen to get my staff on this aswell.

Thank you,

Robbie

Hi

I have reset your account.

Can you try again and see if that works!

Hi @Neville,

Thank you that looks to have worked I have managed to send an invite off now.

Thank you,

Robbie

Hi @Robcrown

Glad that worked!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.