Budget info missing from Profit and Loss Multiple Periods (New)?

Hi,
Using the template “Profit and Loss Multiple Periods (New)” the budget info does not come in.
I read an earlier post with this issue, but I am ticking the Budget box.
It happily pulls in Budget info on the Budget summary report OK.
I have already set support up with access to my accounts. Martlet Ltd.
Any suggestions?

Hi @britsport

Are you experiencing the missing budgets for all periods or for specific periods? So if you had to generate the P&L and the budget report separately for the same period, you get the required info?

Hi Neville,
I tried 2 different reports and pooped them into a spreadsheetTest Budget Data.xlsx (27.7 KB)
I think this system will allow them to upload.
And here are 3 screenshots so you can see the parameters I selected.
I’m new to your software so may just be doing things wrong…
Thanks
Neil

Hi Neil,

Thank you, we have received access to the organisation. We will test and try to replicate on our side and keep you posted.

Hi, I am using the P&L - multiple periods (new) report and the budget data is not populating in the report. When I run the report in Xero I can see the budget data but it doesn’t export to excel. I can see that there have been a few queries raised regarding this issue however I can’t see a solution. I have ticked the include budget box and followed everything else in these scenarios.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Hello - I am having this same issue - was there a resolution? I am only missing the budget numbers for Other Income account types (everything else seems to be fine). I can also run the standard Budget Summary report fine. I’ve attached some screenshots for reference.

Hi,
Apologies, I cannot remember any further regarding this issue.
I would raise it with them yourself.
Good luck.
Neil

Hi @nilar.hlathu

For the time being DataDear can pull the Xero Overall budget figures only so please ensure this is selected accordingly in Xero.

Xero are currently working on a new budgets api and this will allow DataDear to bring over other budgets. More info on this can be read on Xero api documentation.

Hi @Neville, I confirm I am trying to pull the Overall Budget, not other budgets.

Hi @nilar.hlathu

Does it work if you try to run the Budget Summary report?

Hi @Neville

Yes, the Budget Summary report is fine and shows all the numbers.

Hi @nilar.hlathu

Can you try to run the report once more and then use the Report Problem button in the DataDear toolbar - this will help us understand if there are any errors in the background.

Hi @Neville I get an error message and am unable to report the problem…

Hi @nilar.hlathu

Copy this url and paste in your file explorer:

%AppData%\Scope SaaS\DataDear\logs

Kindly zip the logs in this folder and send them over in an email to support@datadear.com

Regards,

David

Thanks @David I’ve just emailed support.

Thank you @nilar.hlathu email received. We will look into it and get back to you.

Hi @nilar.hlathu

When running the Budget summary report in Xero, what are you selecting under Actuals?

Are you choosing “None” before running the report in xero?