Cannot reconnect Xero organisation - Greyed Out Organisation in DataDear Dashboard

I’ve sent you guys two emails on this and not even had an acknowledgement back - first one sent over a week ago… Please can you look at this ASAP and respond.

We have had issues with Datadear not connecting to some of our organisations. This has happened before and at that time I disconnected the organisations and then reconnected to them, however this time I was unable to reconnect two of the 5 we have. I have also tried disconnecting the addin from Xero’s end and then reconnecting with no success.

Please can you advise what to do about this and how to prevent reoccurance.

Hi @MGMGB

Thank you for getting in touch.

We have replied to your emails within 24hrs of receiving them. For some reason our replies are not getting through. Maybe they are going to your spam folder?

I understand you are having issue reconnecting an organisation as it remains greyed out.

The steps below which we have also highlighted in our email replies should solve your issue;

For the orgnisation in question please go to Xero > Settings and click on Connected Apps.

There you will find DataDear Excel Add-ins. Click on the three dots to the right of that and delete all DataDear excel Add-in ( you might find 2 or more)

You should now be able to connect this organisation from the DataDear Dashboard.

If the above does not work, please let us know what reports you are using together with screenshots of the errors that are popping up so we can investigate further.

Please let me know how you get on.

Regards,

David

Can you please remove my name and company logo from your screenprint… I will investigate why your emails are not getting through

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.