Reply below :
The revoked token error indicates that the issue is related to the Xero connection. I can see that you have only one connected organisation “Mammoth Construction Limited”. We are aware that there is an issue when using the Sign in With Xero button when trying to login so please DO NOT USE this button, instead sign in using you Username and Password.
Given the above, kindly follow ALL the steps below, giving special attention to steps 3 and 4 ( even if you have done them before) :
- Login to https://apps.datadear.com
- Go to the Organisations tab and click on Delete button next to the Organisation indicated in the error message.
- For the organisation in question please go to Xero > Settings and click on Connected Apps.
- There you will find DataDear Excel Add-ins. Click on the three dots to the right of that and delete all DataDear excel Add-in ( you might find 2 or more).
- Then go back to the DataDear website and reconnect the same organisation from the Dashboard and ensure you do not get any errors (if you get an error, please send us a screenshot)
Once the above has been done please try logging in to excel using your username and password. If you do not remember your password, you can reset this from the website by clicking Forgot password.
Please let me know how you get on.