DataDear not working

Data dear is not working either though excel windows or this new online 365.

I have reset reconnected and redone over and over but will not work and revoke token issue keeps popping up.

Please can someone assist! I have emailed support and no response.

Nightmare trying to use this paid product since NOV 21!

Data dear is not working either though excel windows or this new online 365.

I have also reset reconnected and redone over and over but will not work and revoke token issue keeps popping up. This is only happening for one of the connected entities. Please can we have a look into this

1 Like

Hi @neel @anne

Thank you for getting in touch.

@neel

As per the below screenshot a reply to your initial email, with a possible solution, was sent 17min after your initial query.

Can you kindly confirm if you have received this email and if the solution has worked?

@anne similarly I believe we were in touch by email via our support channel. Can you also confirm if the solution provided has solved your issue?

Kind regards,

David

I’ve received no email back. I have checked Junk and all mail folders.

Cant you post solution here

Hi @neel

Reply below :

The revoked token error indicates that the issue is related to the Xero connection. I can see that you have only one connected organisation “Mammoth Construction Limited”. We are aware that there is an issue when using the Sign in With Xero button when trying to login so please DO NOT USE this button, instead sign in using you Username and Password.

Given the above, kindly follow ALL the steps below, giving special attention to steps 3 and 4 ( even if you have done them before) :

• Login to https://apps.datadear.com
  • Go to the Organisations tab and click on Delete button next to the Organisation indicated in the error message.
  • For the organisation in question please go to Xero > Settings and click on Connected Apps.
  • There you will find DataDear Excel Add-ins. Click on the three dots to the right of that and delete all DataDear excel Add-in ( you might find 2 or more).
  • Then go back to the DataDear website and reconnect the same organisation from the Dashboard and ensure you do not get any errors (if you get an error, please send us a screenshot)

Once the above has been done please try logging in to excel using your username and password. If you do not remember your password, you can reset this from the website by clicking Forgot password.

Please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards,

David

Worked for a day and now all i get is a blank screen.

Will any of the subcription be refunded while this is unusable?

Hi @neel

the issue you are experiencing below is related to the excel web cache not being refreshed.

If you click the white section where the add-in should be and press CTRL+F5 it should refresh and you should find that the add-in appears again.

Kind regards,

David