Error message help

It is not populating the VAT period.
When I try to refresh I get the below error message

“Opps there has been an unexpected error returned from HMRC. Please try again later, if the problem persists please click the report a problem icon in the datadear tool bar so that we can investigate. Error code - 0 Organisation name”
[/quote

does anybody know how I can fix this.

Hi @Suek

Do you have any open periods to submit, as when contacting the Support you specified you submitted recently? You are not able to edit or amend any submitted periods.

Let us know!

Hi, No I don’t have open periods. Yes I have submitted recently and I am actually behind with submitting returns so the period should populate and it is not.

Hi @Suek ,

I am not sure I understand what you mean. The sheet will only show any pending/open periods that you have to submit. Do you need to submit returns for already submitted periods or new ones? You cannot edit any submitted periods.

“Opps there has been an unexpected error returned from HMRC. Please try again later, if the problem persists please click the report a problem icon in the datadear tool bar so that we can investigate. Error code - 0 Organisation name”

I cannot click the report a problem icon as it is greyed out in the tool bar, along with a lot of other functions. I am using datadear for MTD VAT returns.

[quote=“Suek, post:1, topic:2271”]

[/quote

does anybody know how I can fix this.

Hi @Suek ,

Can you try following steps in this article to get the ‘Obligations’ report, to confirm exactly what periods you have open and the ones you have already submitted;

Did this query get resolved? I am having the same problem. I last submitted in Aug 2020, next return was due nov 2020 which i have completed but it says the exact same error message as this query?

Sorry, i meant aug 2021, and nov 2021