Error saving user permissions

I am the account owner and administrator for our company and having difficulties updating user permissions.

I can successfully add all the tables in the first column and save the settings, but when I try to ‘Select All’ the Reports or Custom Reports etc, then I get redirected to a blank screen with the page header reading ‘DataDear - Page Not Found’ and the URL = apps.datadear.com/myaccount/savepermissiontables

When I then revert back to the user’s setting, to see if the prior ‘successful save’ of all items under the tables column is still intact, then it has not actually saved and almost always only show 3 tables ticked: Deductions, Journals and Prepayments.

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Thanks,
Margaux

Hi @margaux.barradas

Thank you for getting in touch and making us aware of this issue.

Our engineers are currently looking into this and hoping to resolve this soon… I will post any updates on this thread.

Kind regards,

David

Hi @margaux.barradas

I have been informed by our engineers that the issue has been identified and a fix should be applied by the end of the week.

Kind regards,

David

1 Like

Hi @David,

Thank you very much for the update and work to get this resolved.

I will test COP tomorrow and let you know if all looks good from my side.

Kind Regards,

Margaux

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.