A new version of the DataDear Excel add-in and Dashboard will be released on Wednesday 13th February.
The new release includes:
- Introducing Connection to HMRC in beta mode for submission of the VAT return in the UK - if you are interested to test this for Making Tax Digital (MTD), get in touch with the support team.
- Introducing a MTD template for QuickBooks - if you are interested to test this, get in touch with the support team.
- Improved security when authenticating with QuickBooks - connected companies will need to reconnect to DataDear.
- Several improvements to the Dashboard - including ability to enter Client Code and Office Location (ideal for large firms).
- Ability to select multiple organisations when allocating rights to invited users.
- Ability to download the list of connected organisations from the Dashboard or directly from Excel.
- Fixed a problem with Budgets when selecting YTD in the P&L
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
The upgrade will start at 7.30am UTC (18.30 AEDT / 20.30 NZDT / 08.30 CET / 9.30 SAST / 23.30 PST) and will take no more than 60 minutes during which DataDear will be unavailable. The add-in will update automatically once you open Excel after the release is completed.