Invoice post & edit template tracking category validation issue

I am trying to post credit notes to Xero using the Invoices & Bills template. I wish to use tracking categories on each credit note. The ones I have set up in Xero are numbers in the format “01”, “02” … “20”.

There are two issues:

1. The data validation on the DataDear template shows numbers in the format “1”, “2”, … “20”. I fear this may cause an issue when posting to Xero as it is not an exact match (although I haven’t got to this stage - see point 2)

2. I wish to input these numbers using a formula, however no matter what I try, the validation prevents me from entering these values manually. For example, I can select “14” from the dropdown and it works, but when I type 14 or input a formula who’s output is “14” I get a validation error.

Any ideas ? Thanks.

Hi @aaron.scrupps

Thank you for getting in touch and for using DataDear.

Can I suggest you contact us on Support@datadear.com? I think it would be a more efficient way of looking into this without divulging sensitive information and would allow us to understand the issue further.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

David

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.