Items Template v1.0 for QB not populating Category dropdown

The Items Template v1.0 for Quickbooks is not populating the dropdown list for the Category column. So…I can’t update any of my item’s categories.

Hi @daruking ,

Can you please confirm you are signed in to DataDear after opening the template and that you have chosen the organisation?

Can you also please confirm you are clicking on the big arrow in the Cells not the small arrow in the row 8?

Kind regards,

David

Yes and yes. It works for other columns, but not the category column.

Hi @daruking

Can you please let me know if this is resolved when you hit the Get Data to edit button?

I will speak to our engineers as drop down should work once the Organisation is selected,

Regards,

David

Nope. The I press the Get Data button, it pulls in all the data, as you can see, but it does not populate the category dropdown.

Hi @daruking

Can you open the template try to refresh again and then use the Report Problem button in the DataDear toolbar. This will send the necessary information to the technical team to be able to understand why this is happening.

Hi @daruking,

Our engineers have looked into the issue and have informed me that fixed as part of the DataDear March deployment.

Kind regards,

David

1 Like