A new version of the DataDear Excel add-in and Dashboard will be released on Wednesday 13th March .
The new release includes:
- Launching Connection to HMRC for submission of the VAT return in the UK - this template can be downloaded from the templates library and used to file the VAT return. This process will be free of charge for all users.
- When you refresh a data table it is now possible to Append the new rows at the bottom of the table instead of refreshing the whole table.
- QuickBooks Journal Entry template - journal entries can now be deleted directly from the Excel template.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
- Preparing for launching new templates for QuickBooks - Invoices, Bills, Payments and Credit Notes.
The upgrade will start at 7.30am UTC (18.30 AEDT / 20.30 NZDT / 08.30 CET / 9.30 SAST / 23.30 PST) and will take no more than 60 minutes during which DataDear will be unavailable. The add-in will update automatically once you open Excel after the release is completed.