Oops Error in Excel

Hi there,
I have an end user that is having an error being displayed after logging into the Add-in,
“Oops - the access token for this organisation has not been authorised or has been revoked. Please reconnect the organisation”

It looks to be loading the organisation automatically after login and then will not allow to change any other drop down. It will not allow us to Add the organisation in the toolbar.

Would you be able to assist in clearing this message. It was working OK last week.

Thanks
Rob

Hi @RobP

Thank you for getting in touch.

The error indicates that the organisation needs to be reconnected. The account owner needs to do this delete the organisation from the DataDear dashboard and from the Xero apps section.

The article below illustrates how to do this.

Hope this helps.

David

Hi David,

I am having the same issue with two of my colleagues trying to access DataDear and they are getting the same error message.

I have disconnected the app in Xero and reconnected it.

Hope it fix the issue.

Thank you

Kind Regards
Askari

Hi @askarimahdi

Thank you for getting in touch.

Has the reconnection resolved you issue?

Please make sure to follow all steps when doing the reconnection, most importantly looking at the the “Connected Apps” section in your Xero Organisation.

Regards,

David

Hi,

Its working fine now, will let you know if it happen again.

Appreciate your help.

Thank you

Kind Regards
Askari

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

This is my first time using datadear (taken VAT submission over from a former colleague). I am also getting this error and struggling to see the ‘add organisation button’? We do not use Xero and just use the excel add in. Could someone please advise how I resolve this? I’ve checked the datadear account and all looks correct and the access to HMRC is correct so struggling to know why it’s not working.

Thanks

Hi @Sam_Ashby_Clarke ,

Kindly follow the steps in the article below from our knowledge base to link your organisation to HRMC.

Kind regards,

David