POST & EDIT Manual Journals sheet not working

Since the new Datadear Version installed itself into my Excel this morning, my “POST & EDIT Manual Journals” sheet has ceased working, I’ve tried downloading a fresh one but same problem.

Nothing will post as “The Data entered for Tax Rate is not Valid” however the rate i have picked is “No Tax” which is the same one that is in my Xero and the same one I was using last night

The sheet is also not pulling down the Account list to allow selection of my accounts in Xero, i.e. the pick list is blank.

Nothing changed in any of my setups since last night when it was working fine except for an updated Excel Addin (O365 Excel, fully up to date)

Any ideas?

We are also having this issues and need it fixed urgently for management accounts we are doing. can we please get an ETA on when this will be sorted

Hi @l.forbister and @Merryn,

Thank you for getting in touch. We are currently looking into the issue and will get back to you shortly.

Regards,

David

Hi @l.forbister and @Merryn,

The issue has been identified and a DataDear update will be redeployed shortly.

Please let us know if the issue persists.

Kind regards,

David

Great service! Thanks David and the team.

2 Likes

Hi @l.forbister,

Very happy to be of help. Please feel free to get in touch should you require anything else.

Kind regards,

David

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.