Purchase Order Template Connectivity

Hi all,

Hope the week is going swell!

I’m trying to use the PO template to make it easier than manually entering the data in Xero and I have a few issues which I’m hoping you can assist with.
I’ll provide a brief background for context:

• We have 4 organisations (including 1 demo company) connected through DataDear to Xero
  • My boss has admin rights, and has given me all the same access as herself
  • List item
  1. When my boss tries to use the PO template, it works for her on 3 out of the 4 organisations.#
    The template doesn’t want to generate the drop downs, update the organisation name cell, or update the hidden tabs. For the other 3 organisations it works all good.
    We have downloaded new templates, disconnected and reconnected the organisation but alas to no avail

2. When I try to use the PO template in the demo company, if I complete the process and get a “successful upload” notification, I can’t see the data in Xero. My boss (the admin) can, but I can’t see anything. Is it something with regards to my access rights or something else?

These might be 2 completely separate issues but thought best to put them on the same post in case others are having the same issues.

Cheers in advance,

E-J

Hi @ej.goode

Thank you for getting in touch and for using DataDear.

With regards to your first point. Can you please run the template on the organisation that is not working. Can you then please click on Report a problem and make sure the you choose attach the workbook as per the below. Once you do this our engineers can look into the issue.

I will get back to you with regards to point 2.

Regards,

David

Hi @ej.goode

With regards to your 2nd issue. In the “successful upload” notification you should have a Xero logo next to each line uploaded. Can you try clicking it and let me know what happens? It should show you the POs you just uploaded in Xero.

Regards,

David