QBO General Ledger not working when ticking Get additional details

I’d like to run the General Ledger Report and include the Customer, Supplier and Class on each General Ledger transaction. The report used to do that before the April 2021 release.

What accounting software are you using? QuickBooks Online

Hi @rluke ,

Thank you for getting in touch and letting us know.

Our developers have been working on this issue and it should now be resolved.

Can you kindly confirm?

Regards,

David

Thanks David.

I am getting the “Oops - the access token for this organisation has not been authorized or has been revoked…”. I have reconnected the organisations a few times and I am still getting this error message. Can you help?

Thanks.

I don’t get the error message when I run data tables - just reports. Thanks.

Hi @rluke

If you are getting the error when running the reports and not the data tables then the connection between QBO and DataDear is probably not the cause of the problem.

Have you modified the report in any way or are you running the report from scratch from a blank excel sheet?

Regards,

David

Hi David,

It appears that the individual General Ledger report works if you dont check the “Get Additional Details” box. If you check it, the report does not work.

I have tried to use the Consolidated Group General Ledger report - the new one - and it does not work. It says “Oops - no rows were retrieved using the current connection”. I have tried to create a new group, new blank sheet. Only “Accrual” and Date filters. It still doesnt work - any ideas?

Came here to make a similar post. Having same issue with QuickBooks General Ledger Report. Monitoring this for a resolution.

Hi @rluke and @smassey

Thank you for making us aware of this, we are looking into this with our engineers and will keep you posted.

Regards,

David

Hello, I’m checking in on this question. Are there any updates?

Hi @rluke

Our engineers are still looking into the issue.

I will keep you updated with any developments.

Regards,

David

Hi @rluke and @smassey

Our engineers have looked into this and it should be fixed with next weeks deployment on Wednesday 12th May.

Regards,

David

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.