Reporting issues

reporting

Hi, My excel template connects to Data Dear and extracts information but now stops at operating profit and does not extend to net profit. I have made no changes to the settings and simply refreshing. I’ve logged the issue with Datadear and very little support is available with deadlines looming - can someone please help. Thanks Amit

Hi Amit

We are in communication about this in the ticketing system as we would like to have more information for proper investigation.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

I am having exactly the same issue with my reporting. Could you let me know if you find a solution? I have used the “Profit and Loss - Multiple Periods” report for a long time and this is the first time I’ve had this problem.

Many thanks
Katie

Further information was sent and still not heard back. Thanks Katie for confirming the same issue. Lack of support from Datadear is frustrating
Regards
Amit

Hi Katie and Amit

We are sorry to hear about your problem!

The issue was identified and is being investigated by the team to fix. This will be deployed most likely in the next release occurring mid-September.

In the meantime as a work around, the Net Profit can be easily calculated using excel functionality by adding/subtracting the total values.