When posting online - ERROR MESSAGE - "Net VAT due should be the difference between the largest and smallest values among total VAT due and VAT reclaimed"

the template was downloaded from datadear and completed, and when trying to post online i get the error message: “Net VAT due should be the difference between the largest and smallest values among total VAT due and VAT reclaimed”

I checked the formula and it is correct and even removed the add-in and reinstalled and i’m still having the same issue.

@KHaven

Kindly avoid posting multiple times - there are 6 open tickets on this case and will only confuse the agents trying to help.

Someone from the team had a look and found you have a difference of a penny in of the fields you are trying to submit. As the error message suggests, these fields need to be identical including the decimals. Once you correct the figures, you should be able to proceed with the submission of the return.

as the cells are calculated, how can this be rectified? there is no manual entry

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.